Increasing utilisation of rail for travel and haulage, high cost of new rolling stock and pressures to upgrade safety are all driving demand for service and renewal of critical electro-mechanical systems.
As an OEM supplier of circuit breakers, contactors, on-train monitoring equipment and speed monitoring systems, RoweHankins Limited has a unique understanding of operator needs, especially keeping trains in operation.
RHL are fully equipped to undertake refurbishment and servicing of electro-mechanical components such as contactors and MCBs, and are a service centre for Hasler OTMR systems and Secheron contactors and circuit breakers.
We also offer a field based commissioning service.
All work is undertaken in an ISO9000 quality certified environment, including extensive test facilities, with capability for DC testing to
5,000A and 5,000V, and switch / bounce testing.
Rowe Hankins' quality systems ensure rapid turnaround to minimise inconvenience, downtime and potential penalties.
These services form part of a proactive overall programme of support to the traction industry for the life cycle of electro-mechanical components.
Expertise in the Workshop includes working on Eaton, Hasler, Secheron, MicroElectrical and Alstom products.
However, we are being asked towork with product from many other manufacturers due to increasing demand for economic management of on-train parts, rather than replace with more expensive new parts.
- Experienced Workshop engineers
- Personal service - communication direct with the sales team or Workshop engineers to discuss ongoing projects
- Medium and long-term contract based agreements for service, repair and refurbishment management of fleet equipment
- Pro-active management - we contact you to remind you of the need for annual servicing and refurbishment of parts
- Fast service, repair, refurbishment and shipment ensuring minimal disruption and down-time costs
- Pre-service reports available to ensure economic repair of parts or supply of new replacement parts
- Post-service reports available
- High voltage DC warranted switchgear refurbishment
- OTMR reconfiguration and battery change-outs, and operation and interrogation training
...finding answers to obsolete parts for a product, offering alternative or bespoke solutions
- Test records - volts, amps and continuity testing
- Panel and cabling solutions
- Bespoke speed sensing solutions
- Installation supervision
- Expert design and engineering support - finding answers to obsolete parts for a product, offering alternative or bespoke