Our workshop has extensive facilities, with DC testing of up to 5,000V.
What can we do for you?
Our workshop has extensive facilities including: a wash plant and sand blasters for cleaning, specialised test equipment that allows the measurement of contact bounce timings, precision low ohm meters for the measurement of contact resistance, insulation test equipment and contact force measurement equipment.
Rowe Hankins Ltd strives to ensure rapid turnaround and minimal inconvenience, downtime and potential penalties that form part of a proactive programme of support for the life cycle of electro-mechanical components.
Rowe Hankins Ltd has extensive test facilities, with capability for DC testing to 5,000A and 5,000V and switch and bounce testing.
We also work with products from many other manufacturers due to the increasing demand for economics management of on-train, rather than replace them with new and expensive parts.
• Experienced OTMR specialists, OTMR reconfiguration and battery change outs.
• Continual product development.
• Latest programme application.
• Whole system configuration.
• Component down-time reduced.
• Service centre support.
• On-site support.
• Pre-service reports available to ensure economic repair of parts or replacement parts supplied, as well as post-service expert reports.
• HV DC warranted switchgear refurbishment.
• Installation supervision.
• Bespoke solutions.
• Test records of volts, amps, and continuity testing.